Nadeshiko Changes

Japan has different law system , even every perfecture has its own different law , and in japan this not consider as 18+ (probably some perfecture consider it as it)

so your country law might think this as 18+ , but the author country does not

so all because of different person - different country - different law

i....
really don't understand now the line between echi smut and hentai....

Group Leader
@apmi modern ecchi manga are just becoming more and more sexual and extreme in the recent years, even the shounen ones like desuraba and world end harem
smut and sex-focused manga were always there since forever, like rakujitsu no pathos, futari ecchi and countless other non-scanlated ones
I'm surprised that, judging from all the comments that keep insisting this is a hentai, it looks like this manga is many people's first smut manga.

I reading Chichi Chichi or many non-h manga Smut Ecchi a lot. This manga almost same as Chichi Chichi. Jeez, people just freaked out and put H on this... [sighs]

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku

agree 100%
Story is barely there between the gratuitous sex scenes and proportions changing from one page to the next. I don't give a damn if it's hentai or not, but I don't know how it has the rating it does now.

if lower genitals are not shown, it's not hentai guys. that's typically how the hentai industry works. chill.

mmm Im just drop here . . .https://hitomi.la/galleries/1393643.html 😅 You guys tell me if this is a hentai or not . . .

Dex-chan lover
@SteamedBunInvasion Most of us stand with you mate. Don’t let the puritan trolls and disgruntled sex negative normies get to you. Thanks for all your hard work. Keep it up!

Contributor
Off topic - Judging from the large amount of followers and viewing this bland manga have I'm wondering if is possible for admis to add a widget for ero chapter ranking too (6h, 24h, weekly), can be interesting (of course hidden for people who don't allow H in the options). @holo @icelord

Users who are viewing this thread