Nadeshiko Changes

This is almost perfect. The scumbags and attempted rape was a little too out there for me but otherwise, this was a great manga with a appropriate length

Dex-chan lover
I mean the characters are well thought out to match the premise of the manga. And the pace of the story was also okay for that short that it is. Yes there are many convenient happenings to shape the way, but that is the trope that most manga have to move the story forward. In the end it is a nice read and light to digest. Domestic na Kanojo is different league compared to this and not comparable. The drama suspense in Domestic X is so much better executed and the story touches pretty delicate topics ( Tougen Shigemitsu arc is top notch) besides the main trope it is just not comparable. This manga is jsut fast food and good for what it is worth. Just a easy short going read. And for that it is good in itself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm shocked. I expected him to go with the mom as well... But I guess his dad is a nice dude so not would have been a dick move...

Users who are viewing this thread