Nagasarete Airantou

@ssjmaiko: NO, for sure after 30+ volume, ther's some progress.

!!Spoiler alert!!
Tech:
- they now have refrigerator (induction type, you put ice in upper section). Ikuto made it.
- Cotton candy machine, etc

Romance:
- a lot, a little bit in every girl, but after 50+ chapter you'll know every girl characteristics, background, story, etc.
- unfocused, but cover every aspect with balance (except some chapter which emphasize ikutoxsuzu and ikutoxmisaki at later on)

Mystery:
- the most developed aspect in this manga, every 20+ chapter you'll get 1 "unsolved" mystery of the island. You'll start to wonder: how large is this island to have another "wonder" in every section?
- some example: what is the dino that ikuto saw in underground? Where's & what is Suzu's mother? What about Tonkatsu? Where's his parents? The Kappa? The aliens? Why the animals can speak/understood by the islander? The dream world? Ikuto's Grandpa? etc.
- almost nothing is solved, but at every 20+ chapter it keep increasing. This truly is an island of wonder.

This is weird:
if the girls are a sort of robot, the author can show the nipples
but if the girls are humans, he can draw the nipples...

Dex-chan lover
@Speppo82

the first 27 volumes were without ANY nipples. the first ones we see are from some random villager girls in volume 28 (and YES they are humans, they were shown even before the robots). in subsequent volumes usually one of the "main girls" is featured nude, sometimes alongside new/recurring minor characters. in the latest volume 34 it's machi for example. ayane, misaki and suzu are still missing, so just be patient and wait for the "reveal".

Dex-chan lover
@Caboov i think so, but there's been so many groups picking this up and dropping it, that i forgot lol
too many gaps between chapters. i do remember watching the anime in the late 2000s (dunno if it was on release 2007).

Fed-Kun's army
Just let it die plz, how many years whitout any development what so ever...

Dex-chan lover
@Alncst just don't read it. the manga didn't have any direction from the beginning and other people still chose to stick with it.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I thought it already turned into smut.
I guess i'll wait for another eternity :v

It's been 3 years since the first chapter came out of here in mangadex. when is this going to end?

I remember reading this in the past but i don`t really remember what happen in the story lmao

like i could remember bits of it but not really the full story of it kekw

Users who are viewing this thread