Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai: Saijaku Hunter ni Yoru Saikyou Party Ikuseijutsu - Ch. 40.1 - Alcohol + Sisters = Danger?! - 1

Dex-chan lover
What is the difference between French fries and potato wedges? Apart from wedges being much easier to prep and cook, I don't know the difference, especially if you bake them instead of frying them.

Dex-chan lover
What is the difference between French fries and potato wedges? Apart from wedges being much easier to prep and cook, I don't know the difference, especially if you bake them instead of frying them.
Well if we are assuming both are fried, then not much. One is shaped like a wedge the other is just thin and straight, both are fried potatoes.

However, wedges are normally grilled, and fries are normally...well fried.

Dex-chan lover
i want to have some hope with the anime release, people may start translate the manga again, this thing have been pick up and drop few times already

Dex-chan lover
Well if we are assuming both are fried, then not much. One is shaped like a wedge the other is just thin and straight, both are fried potatoes.

However, wedges are normally grilled, and fries are normally...well fried.
Wedges are….uh, wedge-shaped. Unlike fries which are stick-shaped. Wedges also usually still have the potato skin on.

Dex-chan lover
They just watched her get Bill Cosbied and only Tee has the wherewithal to show concern.

Tee is best girl.

QED

Fed-Kun's army
Have you considered...
  • Grammarly
  • Reading prior chapters so your character names are congruent
  • If you're using Japanese words in an English translation, please spell them correctly

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for this series, not one of noteworthy scanlation groups cares about it :nyoron:
We've been getting barely coherent MTLs and crap quality scans for a while now :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread