Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
-That cliffhanger has no substance whatsoever. And it honestly ticked me off a bit...
That’s no way to actually do a cliffhanger.

as soon as the mc called a random guy annoying for saying outloud what he himself was thinking i deemed this manga beyond saving.
pass. vote 2.

Double-page supporter
Still trying the gauge the MC, but I am on board with the MC having no talent if its done right.. So I want to see how he makes his own luck. If its an MC who overcomes his talentness in ways of tactics and so on. Then thats good. Being good at dissecting intelligence is a good first step. Looks promising.

It was kinda random that a pretty girl just suddenly started talking to him (as he looks sus as) out of all those people. But whatever, going to pretend it was just co-incidence and carry on.
the chapter kinda ended in a wierd spot. Like it got cut off.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok translator messed up explaining all the clans and party stuff. I'm confused.

The last page:
a3b9d6ef3d39b171966e385e5f2591a06ed85ba0r1-450-360_hq.gif

Lol wtf, what is this, this same feeling when i read raw novel using google-translate-sensei

Group Leader
i don't understand shit but it's probably not the translator's fault...?
from what i can understand, there's a clan called footsteps and there are two groups that made it together: arc brave and strange grief, and there was a rumor that one of the founding members of the latter group was recruiting in the place?
idek anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread