Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Worst girl confirmed. The worst kind of psycho.
lZ15GPD.png

Dex-chan lover
the mask is probably so that she won't be targeted by ✨killkill-kun✨

Dex-chan lover
the mask is probably so that she won't be targeted by ✨killkill-kun✨
The masks are the signature of Strange Grief - when Liz showed up the first time she was wearing hers too.

Cry made them.

He forgot to carve out holes for the eyes first, though, so everybody else assumed they needed to learn how to fight without seeing and Cry was too embarassed to correct them.

Dex-chan lover
This story, the Streamer Yandere one, and of course, the GOAT of misunderstanding shenanigans, Eminence in Shadow, have the very BEST psycho chicks. FIERCELY loyal, absolutely insane, but only hit the 99% level of Yandere and don't cross that "must kill MC to make him mine" 100% line that makes people scared of Yanderes. They are making Yanderes great again!

*Edited name of Eminence in Shadow because I'm a derp.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The masks are the signature of Strange Grief - when Liz showed up the first time she was wearing hers too.

Cry made them.

He forgot to carve out holes for the eyes first, though, so everybody else assumed they needed to learn how to fight without seeing and Cry was too embarassed to correct them.
damn, i missed that one. this shit is one of my faves but since its upload pace sucks, it just leaves my memory lmao smh.
thanks for that btw

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought that the Light Novel and by extension the manga will censor Sitry's actions from the web novel. They made her worse. This Noctus is far kinder than his counterpart lol.

Dex-chan lover
damn, i missed that one. this shit is one of my faves but since its upload pace sucks, it just leaves my memory lmao smh.
thanks for that btw
I don't think they explained the masks in the manga. That detail is from the LN.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the other one was the most unhinged character but after this chapter Sitry makes her look "normal".

I wonder if going forward, we're going to see the rest and they're even more absurd than the last.

Is there no one normal in his guild/party?
if on "crazy" spectrum then Sirty is the worst the other is abnormal(genius) swordman that can get stronger using nonsense MC came with as training method, MC little step sister a Witch who capable using unique(absurd) magic that MC can think off(all the magic is on absurd level that normal magician cant even use) , and giant paladin who is older brother of the twin we met her(sitry and that assassin girl) dunno about his quirk except he tall person and silence type

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
This really is getting good. Sitry really is the mad scientist command tower of the group.
It looks like out of the Strange Grief members, only Cry can be considered as normal and of sane mind.
Still thinking of why Cry's other childhood friends (i.e. his overpowered Strange Grief mates) all hold him to a high regard and actually obeys him (and at the same time are delusional about him) but I guess time will tell. Can't wait for the other StraGri members to be featured.

I thought the other one was the most unhinged character but after this chapter Sitry makes her look "normal".

I wonder if going forward, we're going to see the rest and they're even more absurd than the last.

Is there no one normal in his guild/party?
The author makes Liz like some insane bitch just in the early chapter (I don't know why) after this she is just a normal thug who sells fights everywhere. and everyone was just normal kids who had so much energy at first but after they have repeatedly taken thousand trials(Cry's misfortune) this is the result.

This story, the Streamer Yandere one, and of course, the GOAT of misunderstanding shenanigans, Power in the Darkness, have the very BEST psycho chicks. FIERCELY loyal, absolutely insane, but only hit the 99% level of Yandere and don't cross that "must kill MC to make him mine" 100% line that makes people scared of Yanderes. They are making Yanderes great again!
I've never heard of Power in the Darkness. Which one is that?

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard of Power in the Darkness. Which one is that?
Ooops I used the wrong title.
Here you go!
"The Eminence in Shadow"
"To Be a Power in the Shadows!"
"陰の実力者になりたくて"

Sorry about that!

Dex-chan lover
the raw is pretty high up now so i do hope to see the translation got update more too

Users who are viewing this thread