Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai: Saijaku Hunter ni Yoru Saikyou Party Ikuseijutsu

Fed-Kun's army
going by the raws, this could either get as trashy as possible or some how a much deserved parody of guild/party systems. But im not sure, as far as I can tell the MC is somewhere inbetwen pebel and brick tier of denseness.

Double-page supporter
I guess this seems to be a satire of the story plot "guy gets kicked from his clan/party for being weak when in fact he is actually really powerful", only, this is "guy trying to quit/get kicked from his party because he's weak but his party think he's powerful" :D

@wouw Some friends founded a guild, the MC is one of them. The guild became super famous because they're all strong except the MC. The MC is weak (more likely just thinks he's weak), but his friends wouldn't let him quit and put him in charge of the guild. A rumor spread that the super famous guild was recruiting. So MC showed up but didn't reveal himself because he's a coward.

The manga shows promise but the wordings a little off. Makes it a bit hard to get.

Group Leader
why are the chapters split in the middle for no reason? obvious mistake, group should fix it

From what i gather, despite being talentless, thanks to his weird charisma MC became party leader of his (über)team, they rose to the top spot, and forged alliances with other parties, thus setting him in the role as the clan leader as well.
The first chapters have been an recruitment drive for parties within their clan.

The organization is a bit different from what were used to, hunters are members of parties, with the parties being members of the clan. In the end its the party that choose who they want to recruit, not the guild. Thus you have other clan members showing up hoping to get into a more prestigious party.

its very confusing with lots of names dropped and things being translated differently from page to page, mainly because official names and word of street names differ a bit.

Aggregator gang
I read through all the chapters, I don't have a clue what is this about.
Makes me think on Nagi's Manga (from Hayate no Gotoku) Only her and her weird friend knew what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread