Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] - Vol. 11 Ch. 48 - Not Him

Dissociative Identity Disorder is what they seem to be going for.
Akki was the people person personality and Madarame is either the "main" person or his role was something specific like maybe research.

It's possible this is more supernatural/paranormal in nature given they have mimic maneating plants.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Why is it always end at cliffhanger. It's killing me inside!

So... Everything is all fine and dandy to me but I'm curious as to why this all happen? Is there any specific condition to "reset" the island?

Why not getting rid of all people from the island in the first place?

Was the live stream really necessary?
Why they had to reach a certain amount of viewers only to end it like that?

If all of these questions are not answered in the next chapters then I need to question the plot and the point of this story.

Since I've read other work of this same author and they are all have unsatisfying and boring endings.

At least the mysteries in this story are all well covered with many unpredictable plot twists so far. And the plot up to this point is also good. (that's just my opinion though, idk about all of you)

Then again, making a good story is not something anyone can do. I just hope that this story won't leave a bad taste in my mouth just like the previous works of this author.

Dex-chan lover
i knew shit was gonna get Even Worse when paka pulled out the strap. . .

thanks 4 the update!

I was speechless... At this chapter.. Uhmmm maybe they'll bring akki back.. I'm still hoping and yuzu-chan is alr confused... She wanted to help but she can't do it..

*sigh* besides there are more of them including sakura, and more in the undergrounds.. To help akki I just don't wanna end up a cliffhanger I've watched the anime.. Still hoping we could see the akki we know👀🥺

keep waiting for the next chapter!! Please keep translating.. love this manga.
although actually my English is not good .. -this is with google translate- 😅
=From Indonesia= GANBARE!!

Users who are viewing this thread