Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Hahaha so he chose all those other gifts to hide that one in the crowd of everything else

Dex-chan lover
Arranged Marriages
Expectation: "I know it's cursed to be setup out of circumstance, but perhaps I will find my true love nevertheless!"
Reality: "Bill, this is the third time you've come home with a bottle in your hand and a goat from the Persian Gulf, how the fuck does this keep happening?!"

The titles of these mangas are getting more and more interesting and at the same time, less creative

Dex-chan lover
thank u so much for the translation, you absolute kings!!!! ive been keeping an eye on this manga for a while now

Silence has never ruined the taste of food. Ever.

Seriously. I already hate (with great passion) arranged engagements where the couple involved have no say in the matter.

I'd have less issue with this if the candidates agreed with it in principle along with the parents, and decided to enter into such a ridiculous relationship with a degree of willingness. But forcing the couple in this day? In this age? Heck, even making it an obligatory dating session for a set time (like a month or two) and letting the "couple"decide whether the session should endure longer makes more sense. Should one or the other give a final "No" when the time elapses, they can let bygones be bygones and go their separate ways.

Also, what's with him giving presents to a woman whose presence he doesn't care for? This kind of writing inconsistency makes my eyes roll.

@Fujiwara_no_Sai I agree with the arranged marriage thing. But, this is fiction n he doesn't recognize her presence? Where did that come from? What do u mean?

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this on a recommendation, and I must say I didn't expect it to be so obvious they liked each other from the start. Even if they're more or less incapable of being polite to each other at length.

Users who are viewing this thread