Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5

Fed-Kun's army
@Hour Thanks for the translations :)
I went to the raws to check and apparently, there is no new content for 5 months... is this on hiatus or something ?
I also don't get why the
secondary character's couple is getting so much focus, Is it to see how bad the main pair currently is romantically compared to them?

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's definitely gonna be wearing a kimono during one of their nightly activities.

Dex-chan lover
A .5 chapter that's longer and has more character development than the main chapters...

But seriously though, how long is she going to keep being tsun? I know it's kind of this manga's whole shtick but it's starting to get tiresome.

Group Leader
@CBFlap The author posts new chapters on her twitter and pixiv with Volume 3 seeing a release on the 22nd of this month according to bookwalker. The serialized version tends to have extra chapters like these and even some other chapters that aren't posted on the spaces I linked above.

As for the content you mentioned, I'm not quite sure myself but the newest chapters do focus on the couple we know and love.

Hope that helps! :)

Not only is this x.5 chapter 4x longer than a regular chapter, it had more development than 4 chapters combined hahaha

Ugh. Such a tedious story. Each chapter is more of the same. Yeah, this is the key for most manga. I get it. He should just man up, Chad up, dump her and get a life he actually enjoys.

MCs that cannot grow a spine are a dime-a-dozen.

>Dropped.<

Users who are viewing this thread