Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 13.5

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
My mans forgot smh he better make up for it.
Sad that this only has 3 vol but I guess it set up the goal and finishes it

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
He FORGOT???

Dude, I remember the simp stuff I did for this girl I liked from 12 years ago. Disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
@D0ncomingStar @wanfai
I remember at least three near-confessions I had with this close friend I knew from age 6, around especially conversing w/ them from fifth to eighth grade. Also remember plenty of more mundane conversations. I did write some of it down, but it was important to me so I remember most of it. (I am the guy version of childhood friend never wins... lol...).
This guy probably momentarily forgot, since the glove is carefully treasured on top of his clean clothes.
worst case scenario, he remembers the glove and uses it... as an onahole.

Dex-chan lover
@Firemorfox
Yoooo you gotta tell us did you get anywhe- oh. Well RIP, i'd buy you a beer if i knew you irl.
Any why onahole lmao.

I kinda hope this one's just a throwaway, one-off thing... It's way too convenient and breaks immersion imo. Still, high hopes for the next volume though!

Group Leader
Cliche... but I love the fact that the dude completely forgot about the whole thing... 🤣🤣🤣

that's sweet and all but that's if he's the kid, heh what happens when it was another man and not the ml

would've been awkward I say

@Sicnarf123, I know, right? That's why I don't like this kind of troupe. It doesn't add anything to the romance plot/progression but just says "SEE THIS?! IT'S FUCKING FATE."

Users who are viewing this thread