Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

This series is actually cute and interesting. Thanks so much for the translations and I hope you guys can keep it up! Idk why it gives me kind of Kaguya-sama vibes?? Maybe it's because the characters look quite similar. Either way, this is definitely worthwhile esp since it's just a quick read.

I had a big, stupid grin on my face the whole time while reading this manga

This is so cute. I love the tsun vibes 😍 keen for her to reveal or slip up with her emotions!

Double-page supporter
I hate both of them... What's their problem, having to talk things over/stand up to your parents for once at the tender age of 20-30 (whatever it is)? Seem to me like a pair of spoilt snobs, to be honest. Now I don't want to ruin the mood, since everybody else is enjoying this so much.

Ah~ no furigana... And with my bottom-level of japanese there's no way I could buy nor read the raw 😞

@Undorian that's probably an engagement of convenience judging by their parents house, the restaurant he takes her to dine, the ride they took after their date at the aquarium (none of them are driving but I doubt it's a taxi since they're behaving in a pretty relaxing way) and the party they attended to. They're probably the children of conglomerate owners or a school of traditional arts like tea ceremony or ikebana. And, well, arrange marriages still happen in lots of countries... It's just they got kind of get lucky and they got to like each other, although being tsundere about it all the way. And they could break the engagement but then maybe they care about what would happen to their families and their assets? Tho I'm just guessing all of this 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread