Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi

Fed-Kun's army
Best point 0.5 chapters ever in any manga holy shit lol

Just saw the cover for volume 3. Let's just say I'm looking forward to their relationship development 😚

Contributor
My main problem with this is that, while their tsundere couple antics are cute and all, their apparent mutual resignation to getting married to someone they're not sure they like, is just so tragic.

And in that context, if I take it more seriously than the romcom it's supposed to be, it's like—yeah, they like each other, but their relationship looks exhausting, and are they really good choices for each other or is it just nice that it's working out at all under the unfortunate circumstances... Presumably if this runs long enough that will be addressed, but in the meantime... x_x;

tenor.png

He could’ve admitted it while still being true to his character, he could’ve said “yeah, so what” and brush it off then turn into a tomato after she leaves.

@ToX1337 it always has or at some point it will happen, its not some kind of serious drama since its comedy but it will be there to strengthen their love or some shit.

Termina no capítulo 37 na raw, foi lançado dia 20/11/2020. Espero que os tradutores terminem o restante logo, é muito bom!

Fed-Kun's army
Fair warning: Chapter 13.5 might break the initial premise for some readers.

Users who are viewing this thread