Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Damn it... why does that side character have a big boobed girl liking him??? Bastard should just die >.<

Dex-chan lover
MARIA JUST GO HOME? WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW? WHAT A DRAMA!

yeah, right.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"Is there anything you want to eat?"
"Nii-san!"

lol

Maho making her moves to Nii-san, now I don't feel as bad with Big boob friend changing ships.

Double-page supporter
It's going to be something very 'dramatic' like her rushing home after discovering there's albums of her brother she'd not taken with her, or something of the sort.

Fed-Kun's army
That woman reminds me of the adult version of the sister so maybe it is the mother. Technology blowing up in her face might also explain why Maria had to hurry

I usually like the side ship but this this one
feel forced. The two of them don’t have actual screen time. Like i said before the the author is a shotacon because the shotas are the like ones.

Maho a cute. I'm glad that she's interacting with "onii-chan" in a playful way. She has potential to become best girl if this keeps up.
As for Maria, her returning home might actually be a good thing. It can lead to some nice moments between her and her brother if he chases after her.

Fed-Kun's army
Maria going home makes this my favorite chapter. This guy might actually have a chance to regain his manhood.
No. What was I thinking? The author absolutely hates the main character and is a sadist that likes to torture us readers by torturing this protagonist. Fuck this writer!

Users who are viewing this thread