Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto - Vol. 5 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
That's right Maho-chan, tell that harlot what's what! No one's gonna take away best girl's man!

Dex-chan lover
perhaps that no one is interested in her? Particularly Yusuke?

The readers?

Contributor
Shit... she's starting to realize that he's not that bad of a catch...

I'm hoping that she's not doing it due to her being brokenhearted, and that she doesn't end up using him as a rebound or something...

I never quite liked the fact that she was so quick to reject him every time there was even the mere suggestion of her liking him, and on top of that, so vehemently.

I'm so hoping this revived zombie ship goes nowhere. It's not that I dislike her and I can understand her turning him down in the past. At least on first glance he looks undesirable and immature. However best girl is just too strong. Hope we get to see more of her

Contributor
@mommy

I understand that she kept her distance from him, but short of being an item, she's a dear friend to both him and his sister. He's not just the weirdo dude she kept rejecting, but a person that cares deeply for her, way more than she cared to realize before.

She could have been a little less on the nose whenever she rejected him... which happened quite often.

I don't want them to be together, but I do want for her to find solace even when it may not work out for her.

If this is going the way I think it is, it's a bit too late now isn't it?
Everyone is pretty much on team Dekopon and maybe team Siscon now
You have no place ponytail

Fed-Kun's army
REALLY?! After all this time, now she finally joining naval battle?? Gah!
And I thought it's gonna be an easy win for Maho, I was too naive... Though, I gotta admit I actually felt uneasy for a few chapters back, like, the situation was too good to be true. And yep, it's confirmed with this chapter. That was calm before storm.

Seriously, Yusuke please just notice Maho already! Rui's not worth it, she is a huge brocon, she will always prioritize her brother before you.

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch you stay the fuck away. Author do not do this after she rejected him don't do this just leave it as them being good friends and nothing more

Dex-chan lover
Rui: *gets chapter*
Maho:
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I like her. I hope they hook up. You guys are acting like she's a villain because she only had eyes on her crush. Y'all weird. 🤷‍♂️

So author wasted a whole chap on nothing 🤨, yeah *slow clap* great job 😑.

Dex-chan lover
Rui can innately sense Yusuke is over her, even if she doesnt consciously know it. It leaves her feeling even more alone now.

@Spiryts
On the contrary. This chapter speaks volumes about what Rui is feeling and where the story could possibly lead.

@jagfanbb
The villainous comparisons are a bit overblown, but everyone is charmed by Maho's eye's-on-the-prize attitude. Rui definitely has seen some character growth in recent chapters, which will make a defeat to Maho even more painful if it plays out that way.

Users who are viewing this thread