Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

I really love this manga. Just wish the chapters would come out faster lol. Plus spider girl XD

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not having a cute spier GF to take care of you......

why even live OTL

Dex-chan lover
Survivor's guilt is a bitch...

Also I'm starting to hope the Spider girl won't actually hurt the friends unless she has to. She seems able to read emotions pretty well, and even helped him in the middle of a night terror. Sure, it felt like this chapter had a little bit forced exposition, but I think it does characterize her well.

But...She's not his girlfriend...@dokidoki

When someone close to you dies, and someone unrelated doesn't, people tend to ask questions and can explode irrationally. It's guilt and remorse. You get angry, frustrated, and you want to look for someone to take that blame out on, but you don't really mean it. So they either wrestle with the idea, flipping between sadness and frustration, and trying to blame whoever they're able for losing someone close to them, even if it's uncharacteristic of how they normally would act. @KeiosKod

Dex-chan lover
Is she baking a cake at the end page? the hell is that last page

Fed-Kun's army
Aw yes. Put some toast in that spider oven, MC.!

@Tamerlane not his girlfriend yet*. It's only a matter of time for good old Stockholm to happen due to the self-imposed isolation and weird dreams

@EnkiduFSK Thanks for the translation

So I speed read the first 6 or 7 chapters. Spider girls is an illusion, right? Or she’s physically there with him?

Users who are viewing this thread