Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Nimroth she's a psychopath with a backstory as a psychopath. It's nothing mind-blowing but I don't know why it's stupid..

Fed-Kun's army
@1059212 The stupid part is that she is so clearly psychotic and insane that it is hard to believe she could actually pull off anything of the stuff she has done and get away with it up until now, even with the help of the other guy, who doesn't exactly seem much better.

@Nimroth Ever heard of Charles Manson? When people like him exist and were able to do as much as he did this stuff doesn't seem too impossible.

Not only did she get his best friend killed but she cucked him on top of it. Remember this lesson people:
spider puss puss>THOTS

I honestly don't think she banged the other dude. This manga, in comparison to others, has made liberal use of MC kissing spider chick so why wouldn't it show them banging or at the bare minimum a kiss but it instead she turned her head before anything happened. Also, there were like 3 pages of exposition where anything could've been placed behind it instead of them hugging in the moonlight.

She also ended up throwing him away, so I really don't think she cared that deeply. I just guess it's just up to interpretation.

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch is the kind of "crazy" you get from devientart types.

When someone start by saying "I'm "translating" with the chinese raws" to then say right after "i can't read, write, speak chinese"...

Dex-chan lover
...Now I'm actually rooting for the spider girl. Heh, go and enact violence.

"Who tf is thi-“
*explosion
WE'VE MADE A CHOICE, GO FIGHT AGAINST YOUR F-
*oh, wrong reference

Users who are viewing this thread