Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

i read the raws that girl @##$@#$%^##$%$#@@#$% in the end

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
10 bucks on it being something stupid like she invited him over the night he died.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, probably definitely the killer is that one art club member weirdo. Maybe he tried to investigate him thinking he was a protag in a manga and forgot that criminals are dangerous and you should go to the police first. Regardless I’m pretty sure the “monster” isn’t the one killing. Maybe just profiting from it or trying to mourn the deaths in her own way? I really don’t know; wish she could talk to explain the plot and save us 10 more chapters of mis communication mysteries

So~
Lets say~
What if~
His girlfriend is a hidden yandere-serial-killer!
She killed that girl who had a secred crush on MC. Then that girl revived as spider-spirit thing, then took her "real" form and tried to protect him!
Then gf killed his best friend cause she was jealous or for some other reason!
And now she finally got to the last phase and wanna kill MC because he was avoiding her! Because he might know something!
And now he chased away a girl whos love was so strong that she stayed by his side even after her death!

Aggregator gang
Damn Spider girl must have been really hurt but she probably realized that she could not help him come over this so she left.

Dex-chan lover
Origin story of spider girl needed. I mean I'm guessing she didn't do it but I need to know

Double-page supporter
I bet it's gonna turn out that spider girl is some sort of saint and then they get together or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that the male friend confessed to the female friend and committed suicide after getting rejected or something and the spider girl ended up finding his corpse and started eating it.

Users who are viewing this thread