Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel
not surprised tbh, there is something about her that looks off compare to the rest of characters

Double-page supporter
If this guy doesnt look sus, then what is sus lol. But it just have a too obvious ring too it... hmm I dont know. Since theres not many characters to go on at this point.

I don't understand. in the world of japan, where's NEWS is basically widespread. are you saying his girlfriend doesn't know about those murder case? like tf

the guy legit painting the murder scenes and the guy who visited him is dead and the police has no evidence to arrest him?

Dont get mad at the stupidity its just for plot progression
*Flips table*

Dex-chan lover
As a guro & grotesque artwork fan, I can 100% say that Todo is a Chill AsF guy.

He's not the murderer. Not by a long shot. Dammit I want to meet him too now.

Dex-chan lover
It kind of takes the edge off the suspense when literally every single human character starts acting like a complete moron all of a sudden. In order:
1. Shuichiro Todo puts multiple artworks on display at the university that depict multiple of the murder victims' corpses accurately. Whether or not he's the real killer, it's incredibly stupid.
2. Junya sees a picture of one of the victims that he recognizes since he found the victim himself. Rather than tell the police about it, he decides to head over to the suspected serial killer's house by himself.
3. Kyoko has a panic attack because she thinks she caused Junya's death by giving him the whereabouts of the suspect, which she tells Rei about while being comforted. Subsequently, (4.) Rei decides to do the exact same thing Junya did, although this is even dumber because he knows Todo drew multiple of the victims and not just one, so if he did go to the police his testimony would be like 1000% more convincing since it links Todo to multiple victims, but no, he's gonna go confront him by himself. Back to Kyoko's stupidity, she immediately caves and gives him the info even though she knows he is most likely walking to meet the same fate Junya did, for no apparent logical motive.

So yeah, everyone's an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread