Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
While he certainly seems like the type with tons off friends. Such a warm and outgoing demeanor.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me walk into the suspect's house without a plan, WCGW?

Though I think he does have a plan, because he did tell Kyouko to do something for him.

You know the basic rules of mystery mangas. The one who's too obviousy shady is not the culprit.

Contributor
I'm calling it now
Kyoko's the actual killer
the shady guro artist dude is actually innocent

and Spider girl is just being spider bae

Dex-chan lover
I actually really like this guy. He makes creepy paintings, but they look interesting.
I agree with people saying he can't be the culprit with how obvious he is, but Kyoko seems unlikely as well.
I think it's either the spider bae for real, or it might actually be the MC. Maybe split personality or something else, and the reason he's killed by spider waifu in the first chapter is actually to save him from himself.

I bet the killer is either the girl together with the painter dude or just the girl alone that gives the painter dude some infos how he should paint his works and the dude has no idea and is just a creep.

ah yes, i too would walk into a shady dude who paint suspiciously similar to murder scenes's apartment with no plan and back up whatsoever

Japanese police seems to be useless there is art of the murder event and they not even investigate it

@Kiing2000 I'd actually bet on the reverse of that meaning the is artist the murderer and the spider/girl being a scavenger

Fed-Kun's army
Inb4 he isn't a murderer but just painted the murder scenes he saw and spider girl is indeed the killer all along as we were made to believe.

Dude is Just some poor red herring caught up in all this drama

Users who are viewing this thread