Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

When you really think about it the MC and Kyoko were NTR'ing each other in their own fucked up way. Well, I mean, most of the time the spider girl be paralyzing my boy and forcing her self on him but it's not like he was really trying to resist it.

Dex-chan lover
Boooo, it would've been nicer to see Kyoko's clothes (respectfully) and flesh get torn piece by piece in that exact order (like Mayu in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows) but instead she just scared herself and drowned.

But lmao, spider girl really flexed in front of her.

Dex-chan lover
It was surprisingly funny. Also why did the spider girl murder that forensics dude

Dex-chan lover
Boooo, it would've been nicer to see Kyoko's clothes (respectfully) and flesh get torn piece by piece in that exact order (like Mayu in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows) but instead she just scared herself and drowned.

But lmao, spider girl really flexed in front of her.
Well, the thing is that spiders can't really tear you apart. Even large spider species kill their prey by injecting paralyzing poison and enzymes that liquify the the internal organs of their prey which they then suck out. This process can take several hours for larger prey (i. e. small rodents and lizards). So they don't really have fangs capable of tearing flesh or anything like that. Even if you got covered by spiders like Kyoko was it would probably take a really long time for her to die (unless they had a powerful venom or something), and in any case the corpse would probably be mostly intact for a week or more given that her body is like a thousand times larger than the typical prey of even the largest spiders.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the thing is that spiders can't really tear you apart. Even large spider species kill their prey by injecting paralyzing poison and enzymes that liquify the the internal organs of their prey which they then suck out. This process can take several hours for larger prey (i. e. small rodents and lizards). So they don't really have fangs capable of tearing flesh or anything like that. Even if you got covered by spiders like Kyoko was it would probably take a really long time for her to die (unless they had a powerful venom or something), and in any case the corpse would probably be mostly intact for a week or more given that her body is like a thousand times larger than the typical prey of even the largest spiders.
I get this 100%. Death from venom and prolonged exposure to digestive juices is still a terrifying concept, especially when imagining yourself in that situation.

I was merely looking for spiders with superstrength that are outside the confines of common sense. At least I got what I was looking for along the line so... heh, cheers

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter we saw the spider-form arm!!!!, the spider girl can shift between forms, total or partial

Users who are viewing this thread