Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Page 8:
"You'd rather have that amateur bitch than me!?"

I knew that sounded weird (why would she randomly call her an amateur, that makes no sense) so I checked the original and as I thought she used the term "Kuso Ama". She's not calling her an Amateur here, "Ama" also basically just means bitch. It's common gendered insult in manga.

So nearly everything from chapter one became true and only the MC's death is left out.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a chapter. That smug spider cucking the yandere and the horror elements and dark romance.

In Ch2 her "body" was discovered, missing organs etc, but she is still using it. Wonder if it was her molting her old body like spiders do...

Dex-chan lover
Monster girl that’ll protect you or a yandere girlfriend that you’re included in the target. Choose your poison.

I love that spider girl made sure to rub it in by making out with him several times before killing Kyoko.

man i kinda wished kyoko lived longer so we could see what else she had in store for us

Fed-Kun's army
Still confused why spidergirl killed the autopsy guy, but ok.

Dex-chan lover
so she cheated on the guy, killed his best friend and was going to so some weird ass shit to him.... but him getting kissed gets you to show madness??
she really deserved to be eaten alive (not that sure, but at least not a happy death)

also author pulled some good twists

bro why that girl so mad hoes i mean u literally tell him all that romantic shit ass and kissing a guy....

Users who are viewing this thread