Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I think her mind partially overtook the monster.

Also "bland and unremarkable". So very beautiful though.

Everyone's doing this speculation stuff but all I see is that there are a fuckton of these murder spiders and the world is about to go to shit

Also this chapter is too surreal to actually figure out what the fuck is going on.

Dex-chan lover
So.. I will throw this out there. In the "end" which we see in chapter 1 MC also becomes a spider monster.

Dex-chan lover
What @Simply_Fiction said.
We've already seen this Spider monster summon an army of other smaller spiders to eat the other girl and the forensics lab guy.
If the entire city isn't covered in giant skyscraper webs by the end of this story I will be disappointed.

Contributor
Well, seems like she took complet control of the spider yokai powers, and her life is probably better now, what a shitty family she had.

Question is : Why the fuck her father would bring a mutant Spider like that in his house ? He wanted to do test with it, giving his daughter as food ?

Oh wait fuck think I got it

In the end everyone will become Werespiders, the whole world will be turned into them. Earth will still be 76% water but now it'll also be 24% web

Spiderland, spiderland, filled with genetically mutated spidermen

All the spider sex jokes aside, this is a legitimately excellent horror story. Gives me heavy Lovecraft vibes. Some mysterious creature in possession of some scientist escapes and eats a person, partially merging with it together somehow. Has a bunch of supernatural powers and feeds on blood. This ain't no Saya no Uta but by god it's trying.

I dont understand, she became a spider monster, or did the monster spider inherit her love for mc?

Double-page supporter
aaghhhh may smoll brain can't take all of this. but hey this is interesting

Users who are viewing this thread