Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get it. Does the spider has anything from her except her appearance ?

i think the step is the monster eaten the girl -> the girl take over the monster consciousness and becoming the monster it self but the girl need to eat blood to stay sane (like kind of ghoul) or because her desire so strong the monster consciousness get affected by it

So she took over a spider? She was able to use a spider's body, then was eaten, and seems to now be able to completely control the spider's body. But how does she transform into a human?

Well well nice. U let urself get eaten and u take over the monst3r body so u can sexually harass him every night.

Dex-chan lover
She's a yandere, but she's still better than the last girl, not gonna lie

So she just became the spider? Are we going to get the reaction to the spider sex?

Double-page supporter
Sometimes it takes a real spider to be the best girl

Did she become the monster or did the monster become her? After all, the monster ate her organs so maybe the spider “copied” her. Or she used the power of yandare love and mudah the spider’s conscience to take over the body.

Dex-chan lover
1) The Cage. Did it house the spider? It's highly probable. So what was her father's goal in having it feast his daughter, if that was the goal in the first place?
2) The girl is also abnormal. A yandere in the works, and probably would've become one had she lived.
3) The spider ate her and took her form. Did it take her memories and emotions too? I presume so. Otherwise I find it quite strange for it to be attached to the MC despite having never met him. Or perhaps those dreams were "real" and the first encounter was the Air condition moment. Even in that moment, if the dreams were real, it would be the girl's memories.

What the hell IS this thing? The mystery deepens, and I'm all for it (except for the cliffhangers).

Users who are viewing this thread