Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
The MC really had awful luck, the only decent person in this entire story he met was his friend Junya.
I wonder if the new characters are related to the guy that brought the spider in the cage originally?

I see. This manga has a Saya no Uta feel. I wonder which ending its going to go for.

Dex-chan lover
Saya no Uta but the Protagonist is actually not a complete ass and the antagonists are actual asses

Group Leader
I see and he's mostly everywhere but people are eager want to know what happens next so I cant blame him for attacking and i think there's better solution to this its best he can just do it in dm them for spoilers that will be perfect instead getting report all the time Brother @futbuk and Brother @BraveDude8 I know you report this man for misunderstandings from many times but u guys kinda treat him as a bad guy here at this one because he only want to do this was to make people happy for what he does I think thats why honestly so I'm already him to apologize for his inconvenience yesterday and he wont cause anymore trouble okay 😄

Aggregator gang
Hmmm it just set up for another arc. Most certainly interesting. Though I wonder what of the original family? The goons who fed the original girl to the spider.

I’m seeing a lot of ungrateful brainless people hating on this as if their words hold some sort of importance, to the teams that translates this manga keep it coming and don’t let these comments steal your motivation🔥

Double-page supporter
If it was known about the "monsters" I think more people would know about it then just a graduate girl from uni... So shes obviously lying. But I dont think shes lying about hating them.

Tho I didnt mention this chapters ago and should of, but I feel like I should point it out now. But the MCs death in chapter 1, is very similar to the schoolgirls death 2 chapters ago. Think on that. She will eat him in the end, as she was eaten.

Ah so clichéd and gutter level creative writing. Looking bsjc it was only the MC and the spider girl interaction that made it interesting, but then they just spent a few panels of the "final act" connecting them and went into this cliché and predictable arc. Even the serial killer thing with his ex gf and the artist doing the murders and cucking him was some edgy Manwa ntr bs.

I'll keep an eye on this but I'm gonna treat the chapter where they get together as the final one and that's where it ended, out of respect for the story cuz the author clearly wants to drag this on but doesn't have the creativity besides copy pasting pre-used plots, devices, characters and cliches to extend it.

Honestly just gonna drop it here and pretend spider waifu and Rei end up living a happy life and have plenty spider babies

Users who are viewing this thread