Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Should have ended 3 chapters ago but I will continue reading it because I never learn

The spicynesss.
Well the MC's gonna die at the end after all.
I hope that dosen't happen though.
Pray for good ending.

Knowing what happens between a male and a female spider. I can only pray the author doesn't make spider waifu more spider than waifu. Chapter 1 kinda hinted at the ending though.... At least that's what I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Artist painting with human organs allies with other crazy people to get revenge against her Ex (that she herself cheated on) and his new Gf that is a Giant Enemy Spider that attempted to kill her with "Death by million Spiders".

Badly_explained_plot.txt

Aggregator gang
Feels like the story should have been over a few chapters back but the publisher wants to milk it.

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid. She ain’t even injured after all those spiders like wtf

Aggregator gang
This is really stupid.
Let's ignore that this psycho is alive without any issues, but what is the deal with that graduate girl? Since when graduates get to have secret bases, underground doctors great intelligence networks and knowledge of monsters. Yet still do anything in person.
It would be better to kill of that psycho, and have some police think that spider is responsible for some of those murders or something (her being alive just makes this manga some average edgy manga which is edgy just for the sake of being edgy)

i though this manga was going to end 2 chapters ago, it is going to be really interesting since the doctor knows the spider's weaknesses and i wonder how is the girl gonna deal with rei kun

I would prefer they would just end the manga like it was and not try to artificially extend it with more antagonists

@DemonsofAkatsuki

He was here last week doing the same shit and a mod had to come and edit his post because he kept failing to spoiler then failing to use it properly. After that he started attacking people asking him to spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread