Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin

Spider Waifu, Spider Waifu. Does whatever a spider waifu does.
Also wtf was the author thinking when he just decided to have
chapter 1 spoil everything about what their relationship will come to.

It stands true to its horror tag, but spider waifu is a top-tier waifu tbh, and the comments saying this manga is, and I quote, "not wholesome" are objectively wrong in my opinion, so overall the manga's pretty good.
Cliffhanger is eating away at me though. (haha, get it)

Looks like this is gonna be my first read

👉

The raws are so much further ahead than this, damn, it's killing me

Dex-chan lover
Anywhere that I can read this series?? The raws website mentioned here is Japan-only, so it's impossible for me read from there...

Group Leader
I'm currently doing it on my own but as the previous group has not updated the series in a while, I will be picking it up. I'll do the best I can but It'll be hard since I'm on my own for this project + I'm new to scanlations

Double-page supporter
It is interesting and unique, only real issue is unrealistic, forced drama, author seems to focus on making as many unrealistic things as possible (
For something minor would be kid going one by one into murderers house without any preparations. Or how everyone is murderer. There are more
)

Group Leader
Series was recently updated so my effort to pick up this project is suspended, unless there's another two and a half month gap between chapters

Spider girlfriend is a unique way of portraying the jorogumo, I'm interested in seeing how other people spin it after they've seen this, because it'll certainly affect my writing.

Users who are viewing this thread