Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin

Not gonna lie that last page actually made me think it was over because it got cancelled or something i got hella scared for a whole minute there

Dex-chan lover
On god if this got a good faithful, gruesome Anime adaption it'll easily be Anime of the year

Dex-chan lover
I thought that the series was over... thank god it isn't. But I just hope that they can make the rest of it just as fun as it has been till now.

I was so pissed at him when I found out everything and that it wasn't her that killed them .......... and how he beat her up I......... I so fucking pissed at him how could he poor girl I fell bad for her but what do you guys think happened to that kyoko bitch shes probably dead

Power Uploader
FYI, part 1 of this manga is complete at 3 volumes (translation is at the beginning of vol.3). Part 2 is being serialized with a different artist, a certain Nezuki Ko (子月コウ). The source material is a 2 volumes web novel.

I found this on Reddit: https://m.dmzj.com/info/meiyoumingzideguaiwu.html?fbclid=IwAR3RkllG_2xOPbd7MkCRcYnxwStQxj6ASn4Y5zznz9Jy14tqC_YxU3OJ7Gw

Chapter "23" is 12 in the Raws. I'm guessing we have a lot of 1.1 and 1.2's in here hence the short chapters. That should probably be addressed by whoever is uploading this.

EDIT: Which is why I dm'ed him/her about it. Also I looked over Chapter 37 in the Raws and they're in the place where Chapter 1 starts. So I'm guessing this won't go much over the 40 mark.

Is it weird that I want a happy end for MC and Spider Waifu?

@alphaspoon, ah thanks for the raws i wanted to look at them but couldnt find them myself... cant wait for chapter 24 to come out seems interesting

Users who are viewing this thread