Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin

Aggregator gang
I sense heavy NTR vibes. I hope he stays true to his girlfriend.
This is really creepy and eerie.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I dont like the ntr route dammn can't help but to like the long black haired girl. T-T... She is sooo cute. Well I just hope the mc will never be swayed with her charms. It's more like she is a spider disguised as a girl.

@lainfec
Well, there's also that psycho who draws those strange portraits, there's a chance the friend went to confront him without a good weapon in hand.
As a rule of thumb, the waifu is very unlikely to be a culprit.

@razielreaper
Girl needs to eat, and there's this psycho leaving perfectly edible human remains. I don't think she killed his friend out of jealousy or she would have gone for the girl first.

Well yes, but did she it that corpse specifically? I don't doubt she eats human flesh. It's quite clear since she drinks the MC's blood. She IS a spider, after all. Spiders liquefy and drink the innards of their prey. I somehow don't think she sees him as prey, though... Also, what I want to know is how the spider wears the girl's body. That's the more interesting bit.

Where can i read the raw? There is a suspicious link where all the images die and i cant change the image server

What about the guy from the painting class who had drawn the pictures about how the victims ended up?

Well, besides being dense af and irrational, the protagonist now "mans up" to beat up the mysterious spider girl that's being nice and cuddly to him in exchange for a little blood... ok I'm out.

No setup for the deaths, and while it's not the slasher gore-fest most of these types of manga end up being, I'm drawn in to what the spider girl is. The protagonist is just an annoyance in the way, I don't care for him, there's no stakes when it comes to him. I want him dead, which is not a good thing for any work's MC.

Users who are viewing this thread