Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 1 - 「DISTANCE」

Others what? 🤔
;)

I really like what I do and I do it with love.
I don't know why you're lying to me like this.
In reality, only you have complained about my translations.
??
Damn, this is an absolutely terrible translation, so many things are just wrong... But I'd rather have this than nothing, thank you!
But that's okay, I'm sure you thought that comment would make you look like a "Based Chad humiliating a sad virgin." But it really just shows how upset you are with others for their ways of translating. Life is too good to stop and scream about those kinds of things, fly high and go to the sun, the ultimate goal in life is to reach that star.
I know you think you said something deep, and insightful- but between your low IQ, and your lack of English skills, you just tried to pass off this... garbage... as a "Different way of translating". As if "Wrong and incoherent" is a special style.

Dex-chan lover
they look nothing like aqua and ruby what are you smoking

I'm sorry that my translation did not fill your heart with happiness. 🙇
Hey man, sorry ur getting all this flack. You've put a lot of time making this, so atleast you care about it. I just hope ur not discouraged from doing this b/c of a few stadlers. Good luck!

Hey man, sorry ur getting all this flack. You've put a lot of time making this, so atleast you care about it. I just hope ur not discouraged from doing this b/c of a few stadlers. Good luck!
He literally just pasted all the dialogue into GT. And when he was told he was bad, he doubled down and started staying up well into the night to snipe the other chapters. This is not his first time getting criticism, and he's not interested in improving. I won't ask you to tell him how badly he's done, but can you at least not encourage this "Fuck you, I'm doing perfect" attitude of his when he's not putting in any effort?

Dex-chan lover
He literally just pasted all the dialogue into GT. And when he was told he was bad, he doubled down and started staying up well into the night to snipe the other chapters. This is not his first time getting criticism, and he's not interested in improving. I won't ask you to tell him how badly he's done, but can you at least not encourage this "Fuck you, I'm doing perfect" attitude of his when he's not putting in any effort?
Compare my first translations with the new one, people told me that I need to use ChatGPT to improve the writing, And here between us, you are not so different either, we are coming from the same place. But thanks for the advice, wait for chapter 4 tomorrow 😁

You know a good place/app? Was thinking of learning it as resume improving, but jp population is in a constant nosedive, so maybe Manderin is better investment of time.
Learn the basic grammar structure (SVO, particles, etc), then just watch old anime subs. Back in the day, fansubs went well out of their way to keep the dialogue faithful to the original, and even give context with translator notes. There's only so many words they can use, and there's only so many times you can hear them repeated before you figure out what's what. Especially if you're actually listening to what they say.

At least that's how I did it.

Users who are viewing this thread