Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 25 - Namekawa-san Doesn't Want to be Mocked While Going to the Festival

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Both of them are impressive with their own skills.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow pres without her glasses, she looks nice. Also I just love how smug Namekawa is in the fact that she finally beat pres in something but, in my opinion, pres could have done it on purpose so that she could buy food for her and end up in that situation.

Group Leader
@henman I'm pretty sure Namekawa is the impressed one. The sentence structure is equally as ambiguous in Japanese.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
That feeding offer was a good opportunity, though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, I was proud of both of them good for Namekawa finally being able to win in something and in such an over the top way as well as Tojo's 4D chess moves in making sure that Namekawa was able to boost her self confidence while setting up an intimate moment between the two of them which she could conclude in such a cultured manner. Its shows that Namekawa's philosophy of persistence pays off while Tojo in her way can also be noble-ish/considerate. The Namekawa trying to free herself while keeping the smug look was adorable.
Its great to see Tojo in a kimono.

Fed-Kun's army
uhh..Namekawa is really pretty with that hair style..hahaha..wish its gonna be like that most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread