Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 45 - Namekawa-san Doesn't Want to be Mocked In The Gym Closet

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is why Inukai was my favorite before Hime appeared.

Aggregator gang
Ahh yes, the blade-wielding maid vs the sadist animal lover. Truly a battle worth legends and song yet witnessed by one and never to more.

Dex-chan lover
So, Kaisermutt, what's your stance on aluminum/aluminium? If Webster can be trusted, then they've pretty much been around an equal length of time. Aluminum was the spelling chosen by the ACS in 1925, and IUPAC declared aluminium the international standard in 1990.
And, of course, whenever I've encountered chemists of either variety they think the other ones are stupid for using the "wrong" variant.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know hy but I have been thinking that Namekawa looks a lot nicer in the last few chapters. I think its because she's smiling mor and looks happy.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 mangager; credits exaspirated (I guess it's kind of exasperation that only pirates experience)

personally, I make my list of favourites based on their appearance. That's why Ayase is in the top part, and Inukai and maid are in the bottom.

Last panel phrase is hard to understand, need to think about it more

Users who are viewing this thread