Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 47 - Namekawa-san Doesn't Want to be Mocked on a Movie Date

Just for a second I thought prez and Namekawa were gonna bond... only for a second......

Dex-chan lover
Confused: what did Namekawa do to foil the purported theater-licking plot? Was just saying that she expected it enough?

Group Leader
@mekrabbat that seems to be the case. The Japanese there is pretty straightforward so I don't think I missed some genius plan, I think Namekawa just planned to call her out in a public place. Not like that could ever stop Prez though.

D'aw. They actually bonded slightly.

Welcome to 2021, Kaisermutt! May the new year find you well, ol' top.

Unrelated, "Fun Fun, We Hit the Pero Pero" seems like a reference to the song "Zoo Choo Choo Train". I guess the Tojo Tongue Train has no breaks.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Prez was less insatiable that she and Namekawa would end up dating?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Prez was wearing something that really accentuated her assets, I'm sure at the end she considered this a successful date, which considering how usually Namekawa ends, this was progress.

you sorta mentioned it in the page at the end of the chapter, but perhaps "your concerning goal!!" would work better if it was "how thoughtful of you!!" instead? It works better as a normal english sarcastic comment

Has anyone seen the video "Comedy" by Sr Pelo? The fuckin tl notes mascot reminds way top much of that cursed-ass vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZrErQfqVjE

The same universe confirmed hahaha the robot. Someone already mentions these but I am so excited after seeing it

and to top off there a new chapter of that manga I will read right now hahaha. Thanks for the translation and every

the time I see the face on the last page from the translator it gets me a good laugh hahaha. Thanks, Ms. or Mr.

translator amazing works as always hahaha. Ps. A person of culture I see

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter and happy new year. Tojo is truly the Agito of this series always evolving her game.

Group Leader
@yurieureka I can't believe my brain didn't put 2 and 2 together, I didn't connect the チューチュー (kissy kissy, chū chū) with the トライン (train) and see that it was choo choo train, making the whole thing a much more coherent pun

Users who are viewing this thread