Namekawa-san Won't Be Mocked - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
From the abyss we seek thy salvation. By three they come. By three thy way opens.
Come. Open your eyes.
There is no light here. You cam to the darkness for knowledge. And all the knowledge you seek is here.
Surrender. Speak the word:
Fresh

Aggregator gang
AFmCUTV.png

Dex-chan lover
@Ochrolv
Uh I have a feeling like there might be 2 other girls being added to this team of perverts. Basically the 5 senses so we have taste, touch and now smell so I can only imagine what sight and hearing will be like. Thanks for the translations.

Well, the teacher is already a peeping tom, so only "hearing" is missing.

Dex-chan lover
Don't even know what i expected at this point. I just stay in the shadows in hopes there will some kind of good things but i guess it's just going full retard.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another upload, I love the fact that her waifus can't seem to tolerate the idea that she could have a normal friendship/interactions with any female classmate for the long term so they seek out ways to corrupt and make her other female friends like themselves.
It makes me wish we could get a prequel chapter showing how these girls were before chad Namekawa had her transfer and makeover.

Supporter
Licking because you want to lick, petting because you want to pet and sniffing because you want to sniff... Thank you so much for another wonderful and awesome chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is terrible.

They can FORCIBLY SPREAD THEIR DEVIANCE????

Jesus Christ this has the potential for a pandemic. A literal world trigger of Namekawa bullying.

Dex-chan lover
Those 2 corrupted not only Namekawa, but also a normal person. 🤣

Things might be looking grim, but I'm confident that Namekawa can dig deep and pull out a victory.

Users who are viewing this thread