Namekawa-san Won't Be Mocked - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, this series is a true gift. Once again Namekawa demonstrating she is an inspiration/vehicle of change for others. She inspired that girl to renew her determination to pass and awakened in those kids a love of photography. I still get a kick out of Tojo's powering up while springing up on the bed scene and you can see she was touched by Namekawa actually making her food in order to help her get better but then again Tojo's lewd instinct kicked in and ruined the moment. I hope we see the college girl again. I really liked that this chapter highlighted Namekawa's drive to persist and never give in regardless the obstacles her harem present her with seeing her state in a serious moment was a surprisingly touching segment in this chapter. Was Tojo's comment in english class just her way of trying to break the tension in the class and allow their classmates to comfort Namekawa since she likely knew she would have a hard time accepting it from her?
Loved that Tojo knows how to rock and the beautiful guitar teaching moment between those two and of course Tojo's got to get paid in her preferred method... it just demonstrates that if she could reign in her lewdness she could probably win/convince Namekawa that her feelings for her are sincere and not just lust camo.

Aggregator gang
This is so dumb, and that's why I keep reading it.
Great chapter!

Dex-chan lover
the mispronunciation of Mike I feel the second hand embarrassment

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I've seen some great faces here.
Kids with cameras were especially fun

Dex-chan lover
@couscous
what do you mean? its funny between men and women too!
https://e-hentai.org/g/1491833/db848d5c39/

Oh man, I forgot how good this is. The team has my utmost appreciation.

Also, how dare you, prez. How dare you. Not even Inukai makes Namekawa cry, you monster.

It's kinda like if Junji Ito wrote a yuri. The series treats Tojo as if she's some sorta supernatural monster; it's one of my favorite things about this series.

Thanks for the chapter!

Edit: The "Meekay" debacle was one of the scant few times Tojo has actually mocked Namekawa. Unsurprising that the Committee President is skilled in psychological warfare.

Dex-chan lover
The children went from innocent to professional erotic photographers real quick.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad they stopped when she started crying. Consent is important!

People commenting their grievances don't hate this manga...
They hate the fact that they love it.

Even the children are in on it.
Truly, Namekawa's lovliness transcends age, sex, and reality.

Dex-chan lover
holy sh@t, those kids turned into Professional photographs! The dark side is getting bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread