Namihara-san wa Buchimaketai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
We finally made it! Introducing the manifestation of impostor syndrome herself, Shizuuchi.
Ngl, this right here is half my motivation for translating this series.
vVK9x1N.png

The other half is [SPOILER REDACTED]

Dex-chan lover
Oh interesting, so there are other "special ability holders" out there.

Kind of makes you wonder if there is some japanese deity behind all this.

Group Leader
Seeing the word impostor even in any context makes a certain creature and sound pops up in my mind. I hate myself for this
I regret to inform you, you will probably be quite upset when we get to the volume bonuses.

Tuy0TfY.png

Group Leader
Idk if anyone's reading this but basically my computer died, so expect a sliiiight (couple months) delay on the next one. Apologies. orz

Dex-chan lover
How do you "guess" a function and a graph?
Have you ever heard of the theory that throwing a bunch of monkeys in room with typewriters and letting them have a go at it for an indefinite amount of time, that they would eventually type up all of Shakespeare's work? Imagine fortune working in relation to time or timing, something like that, but her's uniquely shortens the time it takes for gibberish to wind up being the exact letters and symbols required to not only make sense but actually be useful in a given situation.

For all I know, she could write the entirety of Pi as we know it now, and go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND WITH 200% ACCURACY, WITH A MARGIN OF 0.01% FOR ERROR!

Users who are viewing this thread