Namo Shirazu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
As always, the rape was not reported to the police. The author tried to add realism to the story with the issue of the pill, but it wasn't convincing at all. That was a pretty shitty start to the story if I'm being honest. Also, let me guess, there will be some kind of "excuse" for the rape.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As always, the rape was not reported to the police. The author tried to add realism to the story with the issue of the pill, but it wasn't convincing at all. That was a pretty shitty start to the story if I'm being honest. Also, let me guess, there will be some kind of "excuse" for the rape.
Yeah, I'm 99% certain of it as well. These terms 'alpha, omega, heat'. The setting is most likely a fictional world where people go into heat where they become like savage animals looking to dominate and be dominated on specific cycles. She got unlucky because he was in heat and outside so he rapes her.

If I had to guess, this is the author trying to somehow tell 'the other side of the story ' in how rapists, pedos and so forth have 'uncontrollable urges' like a medical condition. Very sketchy idea....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm 99% certain of it as well. These terms 'alpha, omega, heat'. The setting is most likely a fictional world where people go into heat where they become like savage animals looking to dominate and be dominated on specific cycles. She got unlucky because he was in heat and outside so he rapes her.
Edit: I reread it paying more attention and I think it's like you said. An omega in heat induces a response in an alpha and no one cares what happens.

Last edited:
This seems interesting. I just hope instead of some shitty romance where the alpha's crime is covered up and forgiven cause he "can't help it" , that it's just a slice of life where he actually gets repercussions and the omega is representation of a SA victim's path to recovery.

Dex-chan lover
check out this ALPHA :boomer:
march-7th-honkai-star-rail.gif

Dex-chan lover
This's the first time I read ABO stuff with realistic settings. I'm digging it

Dex-chan lover
What is meant by single omega and heat in this manga? Heat mean aroused or sick?

Users who are viewing this thread