Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 48 - When You Go Out

Double-page supporter
His sister is so hot and beautiful

Lol i can relate this so much, even though i already did locked the door, when somebody asking me i am starting to doubt my own believe

Damn they made me doubt so much too that I had to scroll back and see again if he really did, it's kinda pissing me off 🤪 well done - glad I'm seeing in the comments wasn't the only one lol.

Double-page supporter
@godpingzxz yeah i know the sister is the one with short hair, he looks gorgeous with that hair and her clothes with clear visible on the abdoment (really different than the brother)

I can relate to this 😂
Would stop midtrack on the eay to buy food and said to my brother "did i lock the door??!??" And then he would say yes 🤣 its already a routine that even my brother alredy use to it

This is soooo relatable lol 😂. Like i know I prepared my bag beforehand, but still check my bag before heading out in case i forgot something. And when I’m at the door’s step i re check my bag. Worst thing is i focus my attention on locking the door so that I won’t question my self later. And do i do while I’m already on my way to the stop? I question myself checking my bag fort he third time, and if i did locked the door 😂

Mom, stop asking me that question. PLEASE. PLEASE. I swear my mother does this to make me suffer:

"Oh you're on the road? Great! Did you leave a light on by the window and is the stove off?"
I DIDN'T NEED TO USE THE STOVE, WHY WOULD I NEED TO USE THE STOVE? GREAT! NOW I THINK I USED THE STOVE!!!

So other people go thru this too?! I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Or when i make tea for breakfast and then when i get out and remember on my way if I’ve turned the stove off or not..

I feel attacked.
All because of the ONE time I forgot to lock the gate to the backyard, and ended up finding bread in one of the potted plants, I can't live in peace anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda wanna see the Bus drift now.

And does his power bank have underwear on, or it's just my pervy view?

Dex-chan lover
Just write a conplete checklist to refer to, as a phone background or note (if phone background include contact info for lost&found). Then forget about having a checklist to work off of and forget keys anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread