Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 54 - God part 01

Double-page supporter
I'd like to think that the tape on his nips isn't censorship of the manga but the characters personal choice cause his always flashing his chest and the had to come to a comprise with the local cops on his indecent exposure. Like nah ah Mr. Policeman I'm not topless, look I'm safe for TV and everything!

Dex-chan lover
...the most absurd chapter of Shang Feng 😂😂

But... I'm surprised Shang Feng unexpectedly has an excellent body ohohoo~ 😙

Dex-chan lover
Wait, he's rich? Will never guess with that kind of attitude...
Can't wait for God psrt 2

Given that this chapter introduces us to Shang Feng even tho we've had him for a while, perhaps this is gonna be a similar deal with Tamen de Gushi since that manhua also had a few chapters released before a proper introduction was given to them? I dunno. Just a thing I've noticed.

Dex-chan lover
This is like the best Chinese series I have read so far. Whenever I see this being updated, I give it more priority than any other manga and manhwa that I read. I am highly biased against Chinese series and the only time I normally go for Chinese series is when I don't think straight as I absolutely hate the "Ancient Chinese culture is the world's best and everything else is trash, no matter how advanced or good it may be" propaganda of Chinese series that usually seem to be mass produced. But this is like absolute Californium in Chinese series for me. (Californium is an ultra, ultra-rare element and compared to most other elements, it exists in negligible amounts due to which it sells for around $27M per gram)

Users who are viewing this thread