Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 59.5 - Author Extra: The Rumored Man

Group Leader
@Maiorem I got it from the weibo linked in the raw. I will change the chapter title to extra then.

@StormWalkerAmane could be but hp omen is the one with rtx 2060 based on the international line and dedicated more towards the gaming side.

Group Leader
@elezend the weibo is the author's weibo, which includes other series by the same author as well, not just Nan Hao & Shang Feng. The post you got this one from is tagged #玩出内力# and has zero relation to Nan Hao & Shang Feng which has the tag #南号尚风#. This chapter should be removed entirely since it is not related to Nan Hao & Shang Feng in any way whatsoever apart from having the same author.

Group Leader
@Maiorem 玩出内力 is the hp laptop slogan. I think it is fine to be here since it is helping the author promote as well. Author extra is probably a better title name though.

Edit: You can think of it like sometimes when you read a manga and there's like a one shot added to it at the end of the book.

Knotting the sleeve cuffs of random plebs -- classic villainy
Had me believing the Rumoured Man was Shang Feng then PLOT TWIST: sponsor plug omake. Still hilarious.

Double-page supporter
Its a fucking advert but a welcome one.

btOLB.gif

Dex-chan lover
do you guys think laptops are worth? and do you have any recommendations?

I would build a PC but I have no space for it..

hi! this is actually supposed to belong under mosspaca advertising department, which i tl. just a heads up. mosspaca advertising department is a collection of ads like this and oneshots by moss, tan jiu, brownie, and old xian. i dont think you guys knew about that, so yeah! the more u know. i didnt get to this chapter because im busy translating the hundreds of chapters that come before this.

Group Leader
You should keep working on this. The usual translator is annoying as shit splattering his watermark on every panel.

Dex-chan lover
this was actually funny, thanks for translating (even if it's an ad)

@hngyxn you realize that chapters don't BELONG to anyone, right? You don't get to call dibs on a chapter at all, especially not when you directly said you don't have enough time to work on it anyways, lol.

@Eisbar272 I think you misunderstood what hngyxn meant by "belong". Mosspaca Advertising Department is a different series which this chapter is supposedly apart of. It's also been pointed out a couple times that this chapter has nothing to do with Nan Hao & Shang Feng. It should probably be removed or placed under the correct series.

Group Leader
@Kyokugen @hngyxn the raw for mosspaca has a different hashtag called #幕星周刊广告部# (Mosspaca Advertising Department).I got this from the Author's weibo. If you search the hashtag, you can see several author / artist adding #幕星周刊广告部# as the top result. Those belong to mosspaca. I have no interest in translating Mosspaca series so take your time @hngyxn .

I've mentioned before that the hashtag #玩出内力# (Play with internal power, think of the QI in a lot of martial art comic. HP Omen is HP's gaming laptop series, so it's like play martial art game with your inner power) so what the author used is HP's slogan and not mosspaca. Click the hashtag, and you can see people tagging it after buying a new HP laptop. We should support the Author in everything he does which include translating the ads that paid part of his salary.

And I have also mentioned this before, just think of this as a one shot at the end of a manga book. Like what @Looseleaf mentioned, an omake.

I translated this for fun, not for argument, lol.

@punpun nah, I'm translating by myself, and I have ongoing projects. I can only pick completed short series or oneshots when I have the time, lol. Thanks for your translations too :)

Edit: More explanations.

Users who are viewing this thread