Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 59.5 - Author Extra: The Rumored Man

@elezend yep! tbh, brownie barely draws stuff with mosspaca advertising department, and yeah i get the raws from weibo too. mosspaca advertising department is just everything that isn't nan hao & shang feng, 19 days, sq, and the comic that moss draws. thanks for pointing that out :)

@eisbar LOL i think you're missing the point, i never asked to take it down or anything. it's because the manga's chapter is literally from a completely different series. i also said that there are literally hundreds of chapters before this, dating back to 2014, as the previous tl for mad didn't translate all the ones that didn't have to do with bl. you may grossly underestimate the amount of time it takes to translate something. if you'd like to translate it, hit me up. sorry if that sounded agressive, you were just very rude about it.

Dex-chan lover
Not all those villagers seemed to hate it.
@tnngo296
I just got the new hp envy last October!
It broke 3 days ago

@tnngo296
Yeah, thanks. Since its been under a year the warranty still applies and repairs are free.
It wont be back for 2-3 months though😬

@REDRED hey sr too hear that but i think you can still use the insurance card right? They have virtual support for that 👍🏻

While you playing im laughing and realize its a real commercial

Users who are viewing this thread