Nana Shimazaki, Looking For Work

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhh, I don't really care about the dude, but if it's more like a series of commissions from different people, it'd be nice.

Double-page supporter
How is this tagged romance? xD
if its only because of the guy at the end wanting to commission her for more lewd drawings, because he puts 1+1 together... then thats derpy... still nice art, but i dont know if this would be any good on a long running series. I might be wrong, but thats the feeling i have from the one shot only.
So overall...
Art 9/10 - good art
Story 3/10 - There isnt really much of a story here
Characters 4/10 - They barely develop main girl story and the guy... we couldnt care less...

Group Leader
If you want to help Akiba get this serialized
Fill out the following survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2sPHrqgWZdP2ZtsrFfg39DWy5enQvDTljsHSrLuSdeLgG6g/viewform

The only important questions are
#3 (answer with option 1, とても満足)
#4 (not the last option, 特になし)
#5 (answer with the last option, 特になし)
#6 (answer with option 1, 読みたい)

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really know why but this one-shot left made me happy

If the start a series of this one shot ( which i highly recommend) I Think it would blow up! Its not a new concept its the same old romcom ecchi stuff ... Still the art is appealing and the characters are cute. Dont see that often. The premise is pretty compact which makes it easy to understand and easy to pick up. I would love a serialization!

Aggregator gang
I thought the manga author of this one shot doesn't have a work, well I was wrong.

How can a story this adorable only be a oneshot? Definitely had the capacity to be something bigger

Group Leader
@Asceis We can't edit the publishing status nor the main image. Furthermore, this is the newly-serialized version we're talking about here, so we're creating a new page for it. Look out for it!

Group Leader
Link to the serialized work -
https://mangadex.org/title/47304/nana-shimazaki-looking-for-work

Users who are viewing this thread