Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Candle play: Bring it on!

Contributor
It's nice, but I think the author lost the soul of the series. This spin-off is definitely just for money, rather than for the soul of the original work.

Aggregator gang
@Nogoodnms nah, it's just more mature sequel. target audience matured so it's only natural for the series to move in more mature direction. the first spin-off was experimenting with it and this one serves as a proper sequel to the main series.

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodnms I honestly felt that way about the last 40-ish chapters of the original series, to be honest; everything after the new collar arc, starting with Tachi domming Kaoru, felt like random crap the author started tossing out for the sole purpose of trying to somehow get from that point to how Nana and Kaoru were in Black Label. I mean, first he flipped everything about the series on its head (and not in a good way), then he introduced new characters and made them pretty much the sole focus for an entire arc, and then there was that bullshit Okinawa arc that introduced an NTR character. It pains me to say it, since I loved the series, but there's a very good reason I haven't re-read it yet and probably won't anytime soon.

I'm just here for the Nana and Kaoru interactions; everything else about this spin-off can take a hike.

@Vincentius spot on dude. I think that is why I enjoyed Black Label more than the OG since there was a more focused and deliberate progress. Although sometimes the pacing was still quite slow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God! This chapter was HOT! Also, it helps that Tachi is my favorite character. :)

Hi everyone~ Thank you for reading!
This time, my favourite part was that little panel where Kaoru thought about having to prepare new things to relieve Nana's stress >w< he's so in love with her❤

In my opinion, this chapter's best thing (apart from candle play lol) is the fact that Tachi finally got her breather; I realised it wasn't showed at all in the main series.
She was so cute when said "Nana and Kaoru are my friends", blushing ;w;
Anyway, expect some good development in chapter 5, second and last part of this mini-arc. It's actually one of the hottest Nana & Kaoru chapters, in my opinion (to think it doesn't even feature Nana lol).
Look forward to it :3c

Tachi chapter AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodnms @Vincentius: I think that's because the main conflict of the series, Nana's and Kaoru's issues were dealt off and from that point he had to come with new ones. It didn't happen in Black Label because there was only one conflict: Nana & Kaoru's relationship and how it developed in that new enviroment, with Tachibana and her master at the side. In this sequel, there's no obvious conflict yet, so it may be the reason why you think it "lacks something". However, I think that today, a shadow of that conflict may have been foreseen. Secrets are risky, after all...

Dex-chan lover
Not telling Nana? That's not cool.
I agree with @Nogoodnms and @Vincentius . . . mostly, anyway. I mean, the last few arcs of the main series still had some good bits mixed in with the annoying bits; I don't want to write them off entirely. But basically when Amazume Ryuta puts Nana and Kaoru in the same room, good things happen; there's far less need to rely on artificial conflict than he thinks.

Dex-chan lover
ive said it before and i will say it again, she's wayyyy hotter than the FMC, at least in my opinion, her lips alone can fight the whole FMC

Look at tightly that squeenched starfish shot when the wax first hits. Most detailed butthole without being an actual butthole.

And you can also see Tachi has a meaty pussy with the way it's poking out between her legs. So fucking sexy, petite yet meaty <3

Users who are viewing this thread