Nana to Kaoru: Last Year

Group Leader
Wait, I'm confused as to the timeline now. So Black Label takes place way after the main manga ended?

@kita yeah black label is the final true end of the series set during the summer between their last year of high school and university

Dex-chan lover
Super excited to see it back, somewhat disappointed it hasn't been picked up yet.

...agh, you can preview a few pages on Bookwalker and it's got lots of delicious content, including more Tachi.

Double-page supporter
All I want, is to have a time skip at the end that shows a more in depth happy ending.

Thank fuck, but I really wish it was AFTER Black Label. Why did they think doing more before it would be good?

Double-page supporter
This series deserves a better ending given how popular and long it was. Hell, Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san's ending was better and it was a shorter series.

HOLY COW, there it is, finally some more Nana to Kaoru! Too bad it's pre-Black Label, that seriously inhibits the story.

Dex-chan lover
More Nana to Kaoru? Sign me up.
As to the ending, I agree with @yeahthatsright33 -- Black Label was the real ending and it was a pretty good one. The main series ending was kind of lousy but that's OK because it wasn't really the end; for the send-off, you turn to Black Label.
Dunno how this will be though . . . I'm braced for the possibility of having to pretend it never existed, because Amazume Ryuta is overall awesome but sometimes writes some awful crap when a series is going on too long. I'm looking at you, later arcs of Toshiue no Hito.

Group Leader
I don't remember how Black Label ended, but I do remember not feeling like it had a really satisfactory ending.

Since this one is starting with the BDSM relationship equivalent of a marriage proposal... Welp.

Ending of the manga, but before black label? Holy sht. After all these years.... Nana and Kaoru are back!

As an enormous NtK fan who's followed the series for years now, I just wanna say how awesome it is to see someone pick up this mid-quel and translate it. I was afraid I'd be forever stuck with raws from ebookJapan XD. Been trying to raise exposure of NtK for a while now on sights like deviantart in hopes that enough buzz will generate for an official English licensing and translation but this will do for now~ Thanks to everyone at Raptor Scans for their hard work.

@MikaBDSM I don't think you have to raise awareness. I think everyone knows about Nana to Kaoru. And the author is very popular as well. It's purely the way they have played with the timeline that people have lost interest. This takes place between the original and the other spinoff. So we already know there won't be progress unless there's a timeskip to after Black Label. It's entirely pointless, it's only here for more fan service.

jameaney witch is most of the point of this manga the ero..........though i like the emotion that conveyed thought the nana to kaoru manga more than the bondage

Users who are viewing this thread