Nana to Kaoru

I have sadistic personality disorder and I did not find this much appealing. There is no point if the other person is actually enjoying it. It is a turn on for me if and only if the person getting dominated is in pain and is not enjoying it (Of course it is not legal). I fantasize about torturing women. In fact my dreams are generally violent, with me torturing/ killing others. The same for my first wet dream. Well the more despair for them, the more pleasurable it is for me. What I do not get is why would a sadist actually enjoy giving pleasure to others or seeing them happy for that matter. It is pleasurable for me to make someone happy and then when they're at their happiest, ruin them and send them into despair but I do not find pleasure in giving genuine happiness.

@user_878197 I do not fear death. In fact I find this world worthless. I've always planned that before I actually commit suicide, I want to torture as many people as I can. If such a law were to take action, I would actually be happy since then I would be free to do anything before I die. I have to control my urges by watching erotic gore stuff etc. every day or two and just calm my nerves down by thinking it isn't worth going to jail and stuff or just watch grass in my garden and take deep breaths. In fact, I was quite happy when I found that Corona broke out. Just thinking of the world ending makes me excited. I wasn't jesting in any case.

@DialUpModem Would you believe me if I told you that I work at Google as an SW Engineer lmao? Since we are a very customer friendly company, I have quite good communication skills. You wouldn't be able to distinguish me from a normal person in real life. But then again that makes me all the more dangerous type I guess. Seriously though I've always been good at both Math and Biology. I wish I'd chosen to become a surgeon instead since I am fascinated (aroused actually) by internal organs.

@crudelidiaboli you're fucking terrifying. please please I beg you to go to therapy. I'm not saying that as a clapback, you genuinely need help if you're serious, for your sake and for others. People like you are the reason I'm fucking terrified to put myself out there. Please have at least a little empathy go to therapy.

Best maledom BDSM, and of course, its seinen (mostly maledom BDSM only happen on josei)

Supporter
@DialUpModem
@user_878197
Eh, disturbing sure, but they seem to recognize the line between reality and fantasy. Nothing inherently wrong with having the desire to do bad/fucked up shit. Problem is when desire turns into action. Therapy would probably still be a good idea to be safe, but I think someone who has those urges/thoughts but can't control/suppress them is way scarier. Also assuming everything they said was true and not simply being an edgelord it is possible they are an actual sociopath. They tend to have surprisingly good communications skills and unless they say something or you find something that lets you glimpse their personal thoughts you would never know what they were.

@crudelidiaboli
So here is the thing I have learned about S&M that is sometimes hard to get at a glance: It is all just a game. It's roleplay. It definitely hovers on a fine line, but 90% of the time it is just a game. From my perspective/opinion it is the sub that actually has all the control. All they have to do is utter the safeword and everything stops. A large part of the enjoyment IMO comes not from the pain/domination, it is from the trust you have between partners. There is a thrill in someone giving you control and letting you do what you want, even if it is an illusion. I imagine it is 100x better onc eyou have a partner you know and that trusts you enough to be gagged and bound in such a way that they can't actually say any safe words, but they know/trust you enough to be able to tell the difference between them pretending to struggle/ask you to stop and them actually doing so. It isn't for everyone, and definitely isn't for someone who isn't satisfied with the illusion of pain/control.

At the end of the day it is basically just the DnD of sex/kink. Some of us can get in character and enjoy it all that way without it ever being "real". I get having dark thoughts and impulses, I've been there. Still am some days, but I hope that for you they stay just thoughts/desires/impulses. Luckily you seem to take the "jail isn't worth it" approach which is good. But like the other people said, you may want to look into seeing a therapist. It doesn't even have to be with the goal/thought of "being cured" since there may be nothing to cure you of, but talking about this shit can help. They may also be able to help find ways to release your "pressure valve" and keeps things in check. And at the end of the day you always have the option/right to refuse any treatment they offer so long as you haven't actually hurt anyone.

Or you could just work for the IRS or as an EHR developer. Either job will ensure you are causing mental and possibly physical pain to hundreds, if not thousands of people every day! =D If you go the EHR route then it will be a good split of making healthcare professionals scream in pain/rage and making IT professionals scream in pain/rage. Having done healthcare IT for a few years I am convinced most of the devs are purposefully trying to make things as broken, complicated, and unfixable as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the type of harem where
(A) the MC wants every bitch

Or (B) he doesn’t want the harem and he has eyes for only one?

If (B) Is the romance good? And Do they end up together?

Please spoil the answers in a respected spoiler tag. Thank you.

@calmbreez
TLDR: It’s B; MC only loves Nana. The romance is very good, but keep in mind it is very S&M driven so you won’t get the immediate “I love you!” moment you want or the usual going out on dates and stuff. Yes MC and Nana end up together but it’s not official BF/GF, instead is confession of Dom/Sub relationship.

Full answer: It’s heavily leaned towards (B) as the MC really only has eyes for Nana, but another female character does get dragged into their special “breathers”. The MC does still have breathers with the second female, but they are not romantic In nature. The romance is very heated but is very round about even through the ending - so anticipate emotional blue balls for 150 chapters. The author puts a lot of emphasis on character development alongside the romance, which is tied directory to the nature of the S&M play of the main characters. So while you won’t get the pleasure of an explosive “I love you!”, there is still some satisfaction from being deeply pulled in emotionally and then having sudden release due to the characters internal development. The authors really good at keeping the emotional rollercoaster going, so keep that in mind if you get easily shocked or deal with anxiety or nervousness. No NTR or Sexual Violence, but things do get really heated and some scenes even made me take a sudden step back - but just like the characters the pleasure comes from getting through it and receiving the reward on the other end. In the end, this all leads to the MC and Nana to finally realize their reliance on each other and accept that they wanted to be exclusive Dom/Sub - don’t hold your breath though because you won’t be seeing that development till much later on. Highly recommend reading!

Dex-chan lover
@SaintFrancis
So there IS a second heroine (only 2? Hardly a harem...), and they do play with her a bit (or at least he does)... But we end up going the mono- ending, and thus second heroine ends up broken hearted (S&M style instead of in the typical romance way, but still).
That about right? I mean, they do END up together, yes? Not some bullshit "school relationship was fun, but now it's off to college, so see you never again" ending.

Sigh. Even something as novel as an S&M relationship couldn't grow the balls for a poly ending after slapping the harem tag, huh? Shame.

How much drama is there? So far I’m loving it but I’m just tryna see some s&m. play you know?

@Tatherwood
You’re on the money. This honestly shouldn’t have a harem tag because from the beginning it’s made painfully clear MC only has eyes for Nana, but second female does start to get feelings for the MC.

Also they do end up together in the sense they finally admit they want to be exclusive Dom/Sub but they never go all the way to say “let’s start dating.” I personally feel like it’s kind of a copout, but it’s pretty consistent with how their relationship develops throughout the series. There is a sequel to this series that picks up right after the final chapter and it’s clear they aren’t dating in any official capacity but their S&M relationship becomes more serious. That’s kind of frustrating but at the same time it’s pretty clear that they still have a lot of emotional development to go through before they tie the knot - like the MC needing more confidence and direction in life and Nana needing to find a balance between her desires and responsibilities.

I personally would’ve loved to see how the author handled a poly relationship. But it really wasn’t the direction they were going for here so I won’t bash them for it. Still a really good read that tries to treat S&M with some care instead a full blown H-fest.

@User37831 Some drama throughout, but you’ll be happy to know all of it is resolved with S&M so you’ll constantly be getting a healthy dose. Fair warning, it does become more drama heavy in the last two volumes or so.

Dex-chan lover
@SaintFrancis
Well, the Harem tag isn't slapped only when MC GOES for multiple girls, but also when there's multiple girls aiming for him, even if he goes for one only. If anything, I'd say it has to be at least 3, but well, personal take.
Hm... I'm not exactly an expert on S&M relationships, but...it bothers me that there's such an emphasis on "they're exclusive S&M, but not dating". Like, I'm okay with an...hum...alternative...take on a romance. Instead of the typical couple, we could go for a throuple or, like here, S&M couple. But I think I was still kinda hoping for that "romance with [insert here]", and not the opposite.
That, and the mentions to the Drama by other users...

I'm reading Twisted Flower right now, and saw this manga pop up, so figured I'd check it out. But I think it's prolly not for me, then.

Thanks for all the answers ^^

w i remember reading this but stopped halfway because its too lewd for me ssdgsg

Double-page supporter
dumb and fun manga, wish there was more like it

not sure if this needs stating, but just in case: there are no discussions of consent/boundaries/safe words etc so absolutely do not use this as a guide lmao, this is romcom with bdsm for spice and not at all how real relationships (with/without kink) work

black label is great (just don't think about everyone's age) and drops the comedy, but again, the previous note still holds

Dex-chan lover
I stumbled across this by accident when a chapter for the colorization was released recently. Ngl, thought it was just gonna be some smutty manga about S&M. I was pretty surprised when the story ended up being pretty good and I enjoyed it alot.

That last arc was weird. I don't even get the point of it tbh. Like the manga got axed and the author just wanted to add some more drama to lead into somewhat of a resolution. I know there are sequel manga, so hopefully the story will be resolved in those?

Users who are viewing this thread