Nanairo Kakumei - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Last Revolution

Group Leader
Oh hey, it’s ended. The only good thing out of this is that it goes full yuri (somewhat). Well, I guess it is a decent ending to wrap this manga up, been a wild ride but I enjoyed it

Dex-chan lover
Except it didn't go any yuri at all, since it's all about friendship not romance.

jak

Contributor
@Phoucphuc46

It does not go yuri at all. She meant as a friend despite all the terrible shit Yuyu did to her. She clearly liked that guy.

Double-page supporter
We won't forget bringing tables with us ever again hhh

Aggregator gang
Thanks for finishing the series, I'm quite fond of it!

Does anyone know similar stories?

Contributor
Well, at least it ended with the main guy kind of(?) saying he liked her? >_>

Either way, it was a very frustrating but also enjoyable read. Thanks for scanlating it!

Contributor
This was a very insightful read upon the complexities of the female relationship.

Kinda expecting more blood, but the ending was pretty solid none the less.

Dang. I didn't think the author would be able to pull it off. An ending where they reconcile without actually excusing any of Yuyu's bullshit. Damn. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it seem to me that I read a very weird yuri story where both girls are in love with guys?

Touching, but a little undercut by how psycho Yuyu was lol. I feel like it was telling two separate stories, one about letting go of past friendships and the other about standing up for yourself and not allowing others to manipulate you. But I did get some sense that Yuyu did care about Nana in her own twisted way, so, despite the fact that the majority of what we saw of their interactions was negative, the ending was bittersweet.

Users who are viewing this thread