Nanashi no Asterism

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
The rest of the series was scanlated by Hachimitsu Scans, which is restricted to their members uploading. Please bug them to upload the chapters 2 through 23. T___T
Update: Huzzah! ?

jak

Contributor
Ending to this sucked ass.

I felt so bad for the main girl who just becomes the 3rd wheel for the other 2.

"We specifically chose not to upload Nanashi because that was licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment shortly after we finished it. That said, you can still download the files from our blog if you wish." - Tooko

Contributor
@jak Hmm I don't think that was how it ended.

None of the romance was realized, but Tsukasa believes that she is the 3rd wheel. The ending is open ended. Maybe it was axed? Regardless the author notes at the end basically says that the three girls will find happiness.

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS THE FUCKING YURI TAG? DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS AND PUT THE MOTHER FUCKING YURI TAG ON THIS TRASH TIER MANGA. ANYTHING NOT STRAIGHT = GAY

Dex-chan lover
This looked good at the beginning but IMO went in some annoying directions . . . and I'm not even talking about the ending because I dropped it part way through. I just got increasingly cheesed by the way the plot was kept hanging by making the characters do stupid and/or downright bad stuff that didn't make much sense, simultaneously making me dislike the characters and disbelieve the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Just a typical Japanese open ended story. Where you, the reader, can come up with whatever your little heart desires.

I, for one, think they all enter into a weird relationship of yuri desire. Each one liking the other, each one allowing the opposite to fulfill their love. A yuri circlejerk, if you will. Loving one while looking at the other. Quite possibly the oddest form of NTR to ever exist. But, one I can get behind.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING YURI TAG? DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS AND PUT THE MOTHER FUCKING YURI TAG ON THIS TRASH TIER MANGA. ANYTHING NOT STRAIGHT = GAY

Fuck you, you trash tier human being. It's been tagged appropriately, so do your fucking share and get familiar with genre definitions. You had one job as a reader, and yet somehow you managed to fuck it up.

Quite possibly the oddest form of NTR to ever exist

wut

...shounen ai tag btw, as forced as it was in-story. Also, gender-bender. And demographics off.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk how things will end up for these crazy kids but I for one am rooting for a polyamorous yuri ship.

Polyamory ftw!

with bonus yaoi on the side

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/nanashi-no-asterism/

I went into this expecting either a lot more yuri or a lot more crossdressing and I didn't really get either. It's surely a yuri series, but it's like... "about" relationships rather than about romance, if that makes sense. It's odd, but I enjoyed it. Read the review for further thoughts.

The ending is shiiiiiiiit

Group Leader
I wouldn’t say the ending is shit, but it feels axed and leaves a lot left to desire. Still I think it was a good read after all, and the backstories presented explained what felt like gaps in the personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread