Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Piece

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh that was such a lame conclusion to such a lame "mystery"..

I just couldn't care less what happens to these characters. Even the main character isn't a bit interesting to me.

That's it. Here ends my ride, I'll drop this manga, since I have been so bored from the beginning.

All the best luck to the people who decide to spend their precious time on reading this.

Dex-chan lover
The Principal's opening speech to the new student's literally ended with:

"Do as you like, die as you like!"

This was after telling them 20% of them were more likely to die or go insane than graduate.

Aggregator gang
It is a serious question if this is an insane asylum or a school considering the death rate, the amount of shenanigans, and mad men inside. I would now be interested in how the outside world perceives the school and those who use magic considering the amount of crazy shit that goes on apparently with barely any security personnel in sight in this type of school?

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, this series is fairly generic fantasy self-insert trash, but I do love how entertainingly insane all the wizards are. Like yeah, if I got the power to do literally anything if I put my mind to it, I wouldn't stick to summoning fireballs and shit. This is much more like it.

Dex-chan lover
I fvckin knew it, you can never trust anyone who openly and annoyingly admit to be on the same political spectrum/movement as you do. Never.

And that's why you should never express any belief in a political movement in the first place!

@Deathhappens

Yeah, much more accurately to have authorities who maintain order as much as they could, and people who discovered how to light fire from absolute nothing. I don't believe anyone with knowledge of powerful magic will just sit there and wait to graduate.

@Arkos

Given that it's situated atop a labyrinth and known for being a hostile environment, I do think that honor, power, knowledge, prestige and valor from being able to surpass that place was what drives the most of the amount of the people that admit to that institution due to it's fame of having extremely powerful mages... given that it's in a sort of medieval era, noble families and commoners alike aim greatly for those reasons... it's not like it's the modern era where workplace ethics even existed, just a few thousand years ago we had teenagers fight for the pope.

@Talh

While I do agree that this is convenient for plot, I believe you must have misread the panels.. unlike Katie, they were not warned by the troll of the imminent danger nor the threat they'll be facing, rather they were told "hurry and save her," to which after finding the captor's lair do they discuss about bringing someone with higher power to aide in their rescue... however, the captor dragged them into the lair by force and was unable to escape.

So I came back to read the manga after finishing the first light novel and man, am I disappointed. So much stuff got shortened or left out entirely. Ah well, I do hope that they don't ruin my favorite fight in the volume which is the one that will begin next chapter. Oliver/Nanao v. Miligan.

I swear to God, the visual for Nanao creating and awakening the seventh spellblade better be epic as hell.

@Neji_Hyuga_II

Really? I thought it was a pretty decent adaptation for once

Normally the Manga adaptations if LNs are awful but this was pretty darn good. Of course they left out a good chunk of things but tbf they can't exactly just make a 1:1 copy of the LN

Users who are viewing this thread