Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Epilogue I

Wait was no one else expecting the revenge plot? I guessed it was that from the beginning but it took so long to get there I was starting to second guess myself.
And this is a light novel adaptation right? Looks like it's gonna be one of those preview/advertisement ones instead of a full retelling.

Double-page supporter
Oh shit what a twist! I never would've expected the author would pull a sudden revenge plot out of his ass.

Seriously tho he had a mom? When the fuck did this happen.

@akthrowaiz never said I don't like it, it's just poorly made. It seems interesting but idk what they did. The LN is good from what I heard but this...

How was this a twist at all? All throughout the previous chapters the MC was brooding about how he hated every other magician and came to the school for a specific purpose lmao

I see so he was just faking that's he is weak for revenge okay okay. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Aronida You said you wished you hoped it'd end (be a real epilogue). I've never heard someone say they wanted something didn't not like to end after only 14 chapter. I guess the there is a first time for everything. If you want to read the light novel, go read that.

Dex-chan lover
I knew he's out for revenge, but didn't know the exact reason. Turns out it was his mother. Wonder what happened.
I sure hope this manga will continue. If not, at least the light novel got official translation/localization and I'll read that.

Users who are viewing this thread