Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 40 Ch. 333 - Pride, Gluttony, and Scars

Dex-chan lover
Sad he died, but I'm really glad they didn't just pull a heal or resurrection out of nowhere so his death can have some impact. I'll miss you Sun bro

Fed-Kun's army
this is the end of nanatsu for me !
There is no more "seven"

and they killed best character

DROPED

Dex-chan lover
articleLarge.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It'd be sad IF it's necessary.
He don't even have to be in this fight.
Those chapters to build the emotion go wasted when all of them decided to fight together instead of let him handle this alone and die like a real hero.
Now he is just none different from other sin, not even in The ultimate ONE form. Sad for him.

Let's not "F in the chat" too soon, this mangaka is well known for asspulls...

Dex-chan lover
He died because Meliodas didn't feel like going full power (transformation) against his father.

Now don't you fucking dare to revive him ... this manga is already crumbling, don't ruin his dignity too

Wait where does sunshine go now? Will it vanish alongside Escanor or will it return to Estarossa/Mael?

Also given this's shonen, I guess Escanor will either get resurrected or merged with mael.

Fed-Kun's army
I was sad for a moment until I remembered this is Nanatsu no taizai, where dead people don't stay dead.

Dex-chan lover
@legaecy the graces dont really ever disappear - it's like Thor's hammer - just seek the next person who is worthy

Something tell me, Escanor will live on, maybe as the next king who wield excalibur?

Dex-chan lover
shit escanor gets his a kiss from the one that he loved in this life and now he can get that and more in the afterlife with his other girl

Users who are viewing this thread